In the history of automobile development, the problem of vehicle comfort has always been a problem that people are committed to solve. However, with the emergence of air suspension, the problem of comfort has also been improved. The air suspension system includes air spring, shock absorber, air supply unit guide mechanism and body height control system. Let’s have a deep understanding of the functions and characteristics of each part of the air suspension.
1. In terms of structure, the composite air spring is a type between the former two. It combines the advantages of the above two kinds of air spring, and has low spring stiffness, but the manufacturing process is complex.
2. The shock absorber is mainly used to reduce the vibration of vehicle body;
3. The guiding mechanism is composed of longitudinal thrust bar and transverse thrust bar, which is used to transmit the longitudinal force, lateral force and torque generated during driving and braking between the vehicle body and the axle. The air spring can only bear vertical load.
4. The air supply unit includes air compressor, single valve, gas circuit, air storage tank, solenoid valve, etc. It is mainly used to produce, store and control compressed air.
5. The body height control system is divided into mechanical control system and electronic control system. The height control sensors are installed near the front, rear, left and right suspension. Its function is to detect the body height (the displacement of the vehicle suspension device), and convert it into an electronic signal, which is input into the control unit ECU. Through the perfect combination of electronic technology control and air suspension system, the performance of air suspension system can be displayed perfectly.
Post time: Aug-12-2020